This seems to have passed below the radar of the mainstream media but it has been reported on mostly zionist sites. +972 magreports on it thus:If you still see daylight between Israel’s current bloodletting and its state-sanctioned policy toward the Palestinians, have a look at what the deputy speaker of the Knesset, Moshe Feiglin, posted on his official website Tuesday. It’s a seven-point tract named, without a hint of irony, “My Outline for a Solution for Gaza.”
And here’s the statement in full:
- Ultimatum – One warning from the Prime Minister of Israel to the enemy population, in which he announces that Israel is about to attack military targets in their area and urges those who are not involved and do not wish to be harmed to leave immediately. Sinai is not far from Gaza and they can leave. This will be the limit of Israel’s humanitarian efforts. Hamas may unconditionally surrender and prevent the attack.
- Attack – Attack of the entire ‘target bank’ throughout the Gaza Strip with the IDF’s maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal. All the military and infrastructural targets will be attacked with no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’. It is enough that we are hitting exact targets and that we gave them advance warning.
- Siege – Parallel to the above, a total siege on Gaza. Nothing will enter the Strip. Israel, however, will allow exit from Gaza. (Civilians may go to Sinai, fighters may surrender to IDF forces).
- Defense – Any place from which Israel or Israel’s forces were attacked will be immediately attacked with full force and no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’.
- Conquer – After the IDF will complete the softening of the targets with its aerial and long distance fire-power, it will send in infantry to conquer the entire Gaza Strip, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations.
- Elimination- The GSS and IDF will thoroughly eliminate all armed enemies from Gaza. The enemy population that is innocent of wrong-doing and separated itself from the armed terrorists will be treated in accordance with international law and will be allowed to leave. Israel will generously aid those who wish to leave.
- Sovereignty – Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever. Liberation of parts of our land forever is the only thing that justifies endangering our soldiers in battle to capture land. Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel. The coastal train line will be extended, as soon as possible, to reach the length of the Gaza Strip. According to polls, most of the Arabs in Gaza wish to leave. Those who were not involved in anti-Israel activity will be offered a generous international emigration package. Those who choose to remain will receive permanent resident status. After a number of years of living in Israel and becoming accustomed to it, contingent on appropriate legislation in the Knesset and the authorization of the Minister of Interior on a case by case basis, those who personally accept upon themselves Israel’s rule, substance and way of life of the Jewish State in its Land, will be offered Israeli citizenship.
Where’s the link tho?
offlinepbadad on the Thee Rant Message Board reacting to the death of Eric Garner http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/cops-react-to-the-death-of-eric-garner.html
Yes racism is still alive & rampant in the NYPD
In case anyone doubted that the police are a bunch of bigoted, barbaric, lynchings-waiting-to-happen.This is shameful.
Police brutality in America needs to stop NOW. The police are here to protect & serve not vent their own anger & administer their own personal brand of justice. The police can no longer be allowed to act in this manner. Black & Brown people are highly targeted by the police, this needs to stop NOW!
Signing this won’t even take a minute of your time.
The cops killed Eric Garner. Everything you need to know is on the tape. We can hear him screaming that he can’t breathe. We can see them not letting go of him or releasing pressure off his head and neck. We can see the illegal choke hold the cop had him in. We can also notice that he didn’t swing at any of the officers. So what clues are you searching for??? What investigation is there to do??? What don’t you understand???